Team Leader Position :
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To manage day to day operation of the contact centre
- To initiate and manage weekly 1:1, team huddle and team meetings effectively
- To manage resources, planning and implementing
- Contact centre strategies effectively
- Ability to motivate and coach agents/Shift Lead
- Leading a team in handling Customer Service
- Ensuring all tickets are solved within SLAs
- Problem solving skills in handling complaints effectively and efficiently
- Familiar with Zopim and Zendesk
- Minimum of 1 years working experience as Team Leader in any contact centre
- Good written and communication skills
- Proficient in English & any local language in both oral and written
- Experienced managing a team of 15-20 headcounts
- Experience in Zopim/Zendesk is an added advantage
- Able to work on shifts, weekends and Public holidays
- Willing to take on additional task assign Reliable, punctual and motivated
Can email to me : firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Helmi Mohammed @ Webhelp
Avisena Healthcare Sdn Bhd is #hiring and urgently looking for a Head Pharmacy to join our team. Interested candidates can submit the appl...
Source: Rosnawi Yusof @ Continental
Assunta Hospital Vacancy - Management Trainee • Requirement : • Posses a Degree In Human Resource / Psychology / Business Admin / Management...
Bank Negara Malaysia is hiring! Want to be part of nation building? We are looking for passionate about technology, you are who we are look...