Position: IT Project Manager
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Salary range: up to RM16,000 per month
Open for anyone who already based in Malaysia
• Partner closely with internal customers and other technology personnel to define objectives, scope, budget, resource needs, and success criteria associated with proposed and approved projects.
• Build relationships and collaborate cross-functionally to lead project delivery teams towards successful project outcomes.
• Utilize Company System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Project Management Methodology to manage the development, customization, configuration and testing
• Manage project deliverables and milestones within approved timelines and budget.
• Manage and coordinate day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of approved projects.
• Work closely with Project Sponsors, Project Leads and other stakeholders.
• Good knowledge and experience in Project Management.
• Must have experience in Project Management in Software industry.
Email your CV to email@example.com if you are interested and please share with all of your friends and family.
Source: Aini Syakirah @ Erudite Innovation