Dear connections. We’re hiring!
Position: Human Resource, Executive
Working location: Shah Alam, Selangor
1. Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
2. To prepare and manage leaves, medical leave updating and relevant payroll record preparations which included OT & allowances in ensuring accuracy and compliance.
3. Responsible for the full recruitment life cycle for the firm to include, but not limited to, sourcing, screening, interviewing, checking references and on-boarding qualified candidates based on departmental business needs and requests.
4. Identifies passive and active candidates by leveraging a variety of recruitment resources such as job boards, social media, job fairs and referrals communicates.
5. Administering e-Leave management system, and other leave matters related to resignation, interns and etc.
6. To perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when necessary at ad-hoc basis.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Human Resource or any related field
• At least 3 years in related field
• Employment Act 1955
Interested candidates kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com
Source: Puteri Balqish @ Selia Group
Post a Comment