Mid-week announcement for job opportunities!!📢I would like to share job opportunities for those who are currently looking out ☺️ I am actively sourcing for my clients for the following roles:
1. HR Business Partner (HRBP)
• Responsible for maximizing employee performance in service of the organization's objectives; consult, guide, and influence decisions while focusing on the relationships to develop thoughtful solutions for leaders, managers, and employees.
• Advise and support managers on strategic issues, uphold policies, and help them implement high performing, integrated human resources practices
• 3-5 years of experience as a generalist/hrbp, with knowledge in performance reviews, promotion cycles, diversity initiatives, talent acquisition and programs, and organizational change.
2. Head of Talent and Performance
• Responsible to manage the Talent Management Platform (Succession Planning) including developing a framework, identifying talent needs, talent and skill gaps, talent review, training/development plan, hiring plans, managing the selection of talent nominations (HiPo’s) from each of the business units, and talent assessment completion.
• Responsible for the Performance Management platform, concept & guidelines for the company KPI setting for all levels of employees, process & guidelines on how to manage the under-performance employee including, discussion with respective staff on their performance status, PIP letter issued, development plan & overall progress monitoring.
• 8-10 years of experience in a senior managerial role in HR handling both talent management and managing performance portfolios.
3. Business Development Manager
• The Business Development Manager is required to identify sales leads, pitch services to new and existing partners and corporate clients while maintaining a good working relationship with everyone. He/she must be able to communicate new opportunities/business development initiatives to prospective partners/corporate clients, manage all events/activities initiated by the organization,
• 5-8 years of experience in a business development role with strong communication skills, IT fluency, ability to manage complex projects, multi-tasking with excellent organizational skills.
You can email your CV to email@example.com
If you know anyone who is looking out and fit for this role, feel free to recommend it! Appreciate it if you can share with your connections too, thank you! ☺️
Source: Ameera Izam @ Meritus Consulting
Post a Comment