To provide advice on Shariah issues to Pernas Management and staff to ensure that all activities and operations are in adherence with Shariah, develop new products for Pernas and establish Pernas Shariah Governance Framework.
Roles and responsibilities.
1. To provide advice on Shariah issues to Pernas Management and staff to ensure that all activities and operations are in adherence with Shariah.
2. To perform Shariah assessment on financing/investment/property applications.
3. To coordinate the development and implementation of new Islamic products for Pernas.
4. To conduct Shariah review and provide necessary responses on related operational matters.
5. To perform research and analysis and monitor the latest updates pertaining to Shariah and update the Management accordingly to ensure compliance.
6. To act as Shariah liaison officer/ Shariah secretariat between Pernas and appointed Shariah Advisor/Consultant/Committee.
7. To coordinate meetings, disseminate Shariah decisions to the relevant stakeholder and engage with relevant parties who wish to seek further deliberations on Shariah issues.
8. To act as secretariat to Jawatankuasa Pengagihan Zakat (“JPZ”).
9. To coordinate the distribution of Pernas’ Zakat (business).
10. To establish Pernas’ Shariah Governance Framework.
11. To ensure compliance on related Shariah SOP & Guidelines.
To be the company’s representative for various projects or meetings conducted by the ministry or other agencies.
Interested applicants may email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before or by 6 August 2021 with the subject: Shariah Executive.
Source: Abdul Rahman Mohd Nordin @ Perbadanan Nasional