The purpose of project engineering is to fulfil the project plan and implementation on ground according to the agreed exact specifications and map drawing, and to achieve high quality for the project also to supervise the onsite work flow. Solving the problems that prevent project implementation onsite immediately in professional way.
Based in Teluk Intan/Ipoh, Perak.
Key Performance Indicators
Daily Progress and Implementation Quality.
Work flow, quality control and quality assurance.
1. Control and distribute the onsite resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants or Client in order to deliver projects according to plan.
2. Effectively communicate project scope and expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
3. Ensure all quality assurance measures are in place to achieve deliverables as per quality standards.
4. Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
5. Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions to the projects implementation Supervisor.
6. Implement and manage project scope changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
7. Anticipate and catch deviations from a plan or schedule early and keep all stakeholders informed.
8. Achieving stakeholder acceptance of deliverables for project and make sure to complete signing checklist.
9. Site supervision in order to fulfill the implementation quality and oversee the work flow.
10. Monitor the project implementation and escalate to management when necessary.
11. Solve Problems with customers and coordinate Establishment joint minutes with customer.
12. Handle Contact with customer to get all information and access approvals.
13. Create Daily Reports to team leader and send reports to Operation Manager.
14. Prepare the documents and approvals that required to implement projects.
15. Coordinate the delivery of equipment from storage department and distribute the material to all assigned projects.
Education, Experience and Competencies
Bachelor’s degree in one of (Civil, Mechanical, Telecom, and Optical) Engineering.
1. A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience with at least 1 year in a similar role.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Fahmi @ Getawang Resources