TEMPORARY POSITION (3 MONTHS) FOR
JUNIOR EXECUTIVE – PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
The successful candidates will work with the Executives/Assistant Managers/Managers of Professional Development Departmnent, assisting in the day-to-day administration of training programmes, seminars and conferences which will include handling customer enquiries, data entry, participant enrolments and confirmation, following up on receivables and assisting in all aspects of event administration and customer relations duties.
• No experience needed. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
• Able to communicate well in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both oral and written
• Able to multi-task, pay attention to details and meet deadlines
• Able to interact with people at all levels professionally
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision
• Able to start IMMEDIATELY
Drop your resume to email@example.com should you interested to apply for the above position. Thank you.
Source: Nursyazlin @ MIA