[JOB VACANCY AS ACCOUNT ASSISTANT]
1. Provide administrative support to accountants, undertaking clerical tasks such as typing, filing, making phone calls, handling mail and basic bookkeeping.
2. Deal with customers and external agencies.
3. Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct (Costing-Operation).
4. Process payments as well as documents like invoices, as well as make and track payments.
5. Issue invoices to customers (government and private) based on services rendered and/or goods sold (HQ and branches).
6. Validate invoices against items or services received.
7. Prepare PV and data entry.
8. Assist on any ad-hoc tasks as required by the departments.
- Experience with bookkeeping practices
- Understanding of filing systems
- Administrative skills
- Experience with accounting systems (UBS System)
- Attention to detail
- Full-Time position(s) available
Working Hours: 9.00am - 5.30pm (Monday - Friday)
Salary: Starting 1.5k (negotiable)
Qualification: Diploma and above
Required Language(s): Bahasa Malaysia & English
Able to start work on July
**Posses own transport
KINDLY DROP YOUR RESUME AT THIS EMAIL:-
Source: Hidayah Ali @ U-Global Freight Services