I am looking for Finance & Accounts Officer to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Job descriptions are as follows:
1. Assist prepare and monitor daily and weekly payments.
2. Key-in local and overseas supplier invoices.
3. Handle stocks/inventories related transactions and matters.
4. Assist prepare management reports as at when needed.
5. Ensure daily tasks are in accordance with group best practices and statutory requirements.
6. Accurately, timely and strike for best performance, good teamwork within the group as well as with external parties.
7. Handle ad-hoc works assign by HOD.
1. Education: at least Bachelor Degree / Diploma / Professional Certificate in Accounting and Finance or equivalent from accredited institutions of higher learning.
2. 3-5 years of relevant working experience with English and Bahasa communication skills.
3. ell versed in Microsoft office applications, Accounting Software, or ERP system.
Interested candidates can send applications to email@example.com
Source: Nuraina Madihah @ DPO International