MANAGER, HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION
Requirements & Responsibilities:
• Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Public Relations or equivalent.
• Minimum 7 years working experience in related field
• Strong knowledge of Sarawak Labour ordinance
• Knowledgeable and experience in handling application and administration of expatriate/foreign workers and immigration procedures.
• Good rapport with local foreign worker agencies and related government agencies.
• Provide excellent administrative support to Management
• Proficient in both spoken and written in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
• Good communication and interpersonal skill with strong leadership.
• Able to work under pressure and multi task.
• Successful candidate will be based at Regional Office Bintulu, Sarawak
Interested candidates are required to submit the updated resumes stating personal particulars, qualifications, experiences, present & expected salary and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 26 March 2018
Source: Nazirul Ikhwan @ Puncak Niaga Holdings
Hi afternoon, Thank you everyone for your interest to join our #GintellTeamMalaysia. Just to let you know that, we are no longer hiring for...
Source: Rosnawi Yusof @ Continental
Assunta Hospital Vacancy - Management Trainee • Requirement : • Posses a Degree In Human Resource / Psychology / Business Admin / Management...
Career Opportunity with AmGeneral Insurance Berhad Good day. We are currently looking for suitable candidates for the following roles: 1. V...