MANAGER, HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION
Requirements & Responsibilities:
• Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Public Relations or equivalent.
• Minimum 7 years working experience in related field
• Strong knowledge of Sarawak Labour ordinance
• Knowledgeable and experience in handling application and administration of expatriate/foreign workers and immigration procedures.
• Good rapport with local foreign worker agencies and related government agencies.
• Provide excellent administrative support to Management
• Proficient in both spoken and written in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
• Good communication and interpersonal skill with strong leadership.
• Able to work under pressure and multi task.
• Successful candidate will be based at Regional Office Bintulu, Sarawak
Interested candidates are required to submit the updated resumes stating personal particulars, qualifications, experiences, present & expected salary and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 26 March 2018
Source: Nazirul Ikhwan @ Puncak Niaga Holdings