We are an IT company service provider. Looking for a Admin Officer to join our small dynamic team and to carry out a range of activities supporting the administration and the day-to-day operations of the group HR & Admin function:
Admin Officer task & responsibilities:
• To perform all aspect of administration on daily operations of company.
• Manage minutes of meetings, correspondences, reports and call screening.
• General office duties and administrative tasks.
• Manage the internal and external mail functions.
• Maintaining licenses and other documentation.
• General administration duties and coordination support to Human Resource and Admin department.
• Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen & forward calls, providing information, taking messages & scheduling appointments.
• Goods in business email writing.
• Produce Admin reports.
Human Resource task & responsibilities:
• Issuing Letter of Employment.
• To manage all aspect of HR function which include payroll, manpower planning, recruitment, benefit, performance management & career development, training administration and disciplinary issues.
• To handle staff welfare.
• Ensures that HR information that needs to be communicated to staff is communicated appropriately, whilst maintaining confidentiality where required.
• Processes documents related to all hired, terminated and current active employees to ensure payroll accuracy.
• Produce Human Resources reports.
• Candidate MUST possess at least a SPM
• Ability to work with minimum supervision and multi-tasking.
• Self-motivated, hardworking, positive attitude and good communication skills.
• Able to work independently.
• Possess own transportation (can be negotiate)
• Willingness to learn, organized, ability to prioritize and coordinate tasks.
• Great communication and writing skills in Malay and English. Mandarin is advantages.
• Salary: RM1000-RM1500
• Job Type: Admin
• Contract Type: Full-time
• Experience Level:1 Years (Fresh grades with determination and willing to explore attitude is welcome)
• Category: Admin, Human Resources
• Job Location: Kota Damansara (COVA SQUARE , Behind Segi College) nearby future MRT station
• Working days : Monday - Friday
• Working hours : 8.30 am - 6.00 pm
If interested please email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please state the position and full name of the candidate on the email subject)
Source: Datakraf Solutions