Currently, We’re looking for potential candidates to join us as Human Resource Officer at HeroMarket.
Location : HQ, Bandar Sri Permaisuri Cheras
Preferably who has experience minimum 1-2 years in handling hostel management.
Key Role :
1) Responsible for major functions in recruitment including job advertisement, interview, candidates’ selection, staff orientation, foreign worker management and others.
2) Responsible for liaising with outlets regarding hostel management issues.
3) Manage manpower arrangement and deployment of outlet staffs.
Liaise closely with Store Manager/ Hiring Manager with HR related matters.
4) Actively participate in job fairs and recruitment activities.
Prepare and issuing letter of appointments, contract renewal letter, transfer letter, etc.
5) Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
6) Involve and manage the training and development functions of outlet staffs.
7) Involve in minor payroll function such as part time and outsource payouts.
8) Any other ad hoc tasks assigned by the Management.
1) Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma. Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in any field.
2) 2 years of working experience in HR field will be an advantage.
Excellent in inter-personal and organizational skills, able to maintain confidentiality; prioritize task in accuracy and efficiency.
3) A high self-motivated personality and possess effective follow up skills.
4) Willing to travel within Klang Valley and outstation.
Basic knowledge with computer and application skills.
5) Able to communicate in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin.
6) Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
You may apply this vacancy through Job Street or kindly sent your CV to my email:
Source: Aliff Imran Abu Bakar @ HeroMarket