JOB OPPORTUNITY: ACCOUNT ASSISTANT (FRESH GRADUATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY)
1. Prepare full set of accounts, includes general ledger account, account receivable, account payable, bank reconciliation, tax and treasury issues.
2. Assist in preparation of monthly financial statements, management reports as well as statutory reports.
Assist in preparation of financial data and insightful information for data analysis.
3. Ensure processing of payment and collection in timely basis and maintain proper filing of documents.
Liaise with suppliers, customers, auditors, tax agents, bankers, SBU and CSSU.
4. Performed all other relevant tasks that are determined by the superior to achieve the Unit's deliverables.
1. Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
2. Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience.
3. Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
4. Ability to serve with high commitment and high integrity.
5. Good interpersonal skill, self-discipline, responsible and good teamwork skills.
5. Good analytical skill and computer literate.
* Office located in Shah Alam.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Source: Nur Sahlah @ Worldwide Holdings
Post a Comment