It’s been so long since my last post. Thank god, I’m still alive and I survived this pandemic with my team. However, it's so sad to see lots companies close down and people losing their job. Ms Saw always told us in the office, this situation is going be tough so we need to be more creative and multitask. There is no time for you to think, can I do this, can I do that. You need to and you have to!
By the way, there are still companies hiring at the moment. If you are looking for a job, do drop me your CV and don’t forget to mention what position you are applying for.
1) Corporate communication manager - 3 to 7 years of experience; manage events, deal with public and international bodies
2) Corporate banking department head (RM15-23k)
3) Corporate banking team lead (RM7-10k)
4) VP, Credit risk for an international bank (RM20-25k)
5) Data Entry/ Clerk/ Documentation (3 to 5 vacancies)(RM1.7k)
Hopefully, all of us will survive this pandemic together. Ehh my email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Lai lai send you CV and I will give you a call.
Source: Farah Syuhada @ Symphony Search