Hi Fresh Graduates!
Management Trainee Programme
• Receives training and performs duties in several departments such as Finance, Marketing, Operations, Engineering.
• Learns line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase of business.
• Sets performance goals and objectives with upper management.
• Monitors performance progress with management and key trainers
• Observes experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
• Receives training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and to provide greater promotional opportunities.
• Open to Malaysian and overseas graduates with recognised Bachelor's or Master's Degree with minimum CGPA 3.50.
• Excellent command of English (written and oral), excellent track record in extra-curricular activities.
• Self-motivated high-achievers who are good team players and thrive on working within a challenging, fast-paced environment.
• Malaysian citizens only.
If you are interested with this program, do not hesitate to email your resume, education certificates and transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Zulia Muhadi @ Proton
Dear Connections, Love & Laugh Group is looking for: 1. Head, Corporate Branding 2. Senior Executive, Operation & Sales 3. Senior E...
Source: Rosnawi Yusof @ Continental
Assunta Hospital Vacancy - Management Trainee • Requirement : • Posses a Degree In Human Resource / Psychology / Business Admin / Management...
Dear all, Vance Bioenergy Sdn Bhd is currently hiring for the following positions: 1. HR Executive 2. HR Assistant Candidate must be willin...