Hi Fresh Graduates!
Management Trainee Programme
• Receives training and performs duties in several departments such as Finance, Marketing, Operations, Engineering.
• Learns line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase of business.
• Sets performance goals and objectives with upper management.
• Monitors performance progress with management and key trainers
• Observes experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
• Receives training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and to provide greater promotional opportunities.
• Open to Malaysian and overseas graduates with recognised Bachelor's or Master's Degree with minimum CGPA 3.50.
• Excellent command of English (written and oral), excellent track record in extra-curricular activities.
• Self-motivated high-achievers who are good team players and thrive on working within a challenging, fast-paced environment.
• Malaysian citizens only.
If you are interested with this program, do not hesitate to email your resume, education certificates and transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Zulia Muhadi @ Proton