We are looking for an experience Chief Financial Officer (CFO) interested candidates with the experiences and qualification as stated below please forward your CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (CFO)
1. Plan, direct and control the company’s overall financial functions including financial planning and policies, compliance with accounting standard/ regulations and the reporting and performance monitoring of business operations in multi business environment of the company and group of companies;
2. Lead all aspects of the company’s finances in alignment with the group’s strategic goals including overseeing the preparation and review of financial reports, group's accounts, taxation and treasury management matters, compliance with Bursa Malaysia requirements and ensuring high standards of financial controls as well as the implementation and documentation of internal control procedures;
▪ Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or any related field.
▪ 10 years of experience in a senior-level finance or accounting position at least, and a member of The Malaysia Institute of Accountants (MIA).
▪ Preferably with knowledge of “Berhad” Company and Bursa.
Source: Abdul Halik Ibrahim @ M101 Group