We are looking for Senior Manager, Corporate Finance to be based at our HQ in Kuala Lumpur.
1) Measure new investment opportunities which includes investment appraisal with recommendations and methodology of new project & business proposals.
2) Synchronise with other business units/subsidiaries on the financial inputs and valuation assumptions in preparation of financial models.
3) Mastermind and assess fund raising exercises for the company includes the propose structure and implementations.
4) Plan and formulate corporate exercises as per requirement set out by the management.
5) Liaise and control with investment banks with regards to the implementation and execution of the said exercises.
6) Conduct financial due-diligence.
*Professional certificate, Bachelor's @ Professional Degree, Diploma in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
*Accredited chartered accountant certificate is a must.
*Minimum 5-7 years of relevant working experience, preferable in corporate finance/investment/merchant banking or equivalent.
*Knowledge in financial instruments, relevant authority guidelines and good rapport with bankers/stakeholders.
Source: Arif Aizat @ KOPETRO