Opening for Unix Bash Engineer In CyberJaya
• Define and configure the processes for automation of testing, build and deployment for infrastructure provisioning.
• Responsible for developing automation scripts for build and release of systems.
• Maintain the multi-platform of build environments, source codes, change and configuration management.
• Provide design and implementation guidance and mentoring as necessary to team members in best practices, tool use, and quality assurance in the software configuration management effort.
• Proactively identify build/release pipeline bottlenecks, diagnose, and resolve build failures, and discover new efficiencies.
• Stay abreast of the latest improvements and technologies in Continuous Delivery models
• Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems.
• 3+ Years of IT experience focusing on Unix Shell programming.
• Automation or script creation experience with scripting languages (Shell, Bash).
• Understanding of Build & Release environment.
• Knowledge on Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Nexus, JIRA.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Agile / SCRUM Certified.
Interested candidate please share your resume to MirFaizal.MirIshak@emeriocorp.com