Opening for Unix Bash Engineer In CyberJaya
• Define and configure the processes for automation of testing, build and deployment for infrastructure provisioning.
• Responsible for developing automation scripts for build and release of systems.
• Maintain the multi-platform of build environments, source codes, change and configuration management.
• Provide design and implementation guidance and mentoring as necessary to team members in best practices, tool use, and quality assurance in the software configuration management effort.
• Proactively identify build/release pipeline bottlenecks, diagnose, and resolve build failures, and discover new efficiencies.
• Stay abreast of the latest improvements and technologies in Continuous Delivery models
• Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems.
• 3+ Years of IT experience focusing on Unix Shell programming.
• Automation or script creation experience with scripting languages (Shell, Bash).
• Understanding of Build & Release environment.
• Knowledge on Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Nexus, JIRA.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Agile / SCRUM Certified.
Interested candidate please share your resume to MirFaizal.MirIshak@emeriocorp.com
Hello all! Happy Tuesday :) Any Senior Manager or Manager in Investment Banking looking out for a change? Do you do exactly as per JD below? if yes, do send me your updated CV to email@example.com Key responsibilities: * Primarily discretionary and non-discretionary portfolio management, Asia ex-Japan. * Equity fundamental and market analyses of equities traded in Malaysia and offshore markets * Publish concise, timely and quality presentations and reports to support investment recommendations * Recommend equities for discretionary fund management, clients’ non-discretionary transactions and equity derivatives Do you have what it takes? * Academic qualification: minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent * At least 5 years in investment related roles: in fund management, research, trading and/or advisory * Investment coverage: at least three major equity markets and three industries * Securities Commission of Malaysia Capital Markets Services License (Fund M