JOB VACANCY ! DIGITAL FOR OIL AND GAS .
Access Management Consultant.
• Bachelor's Degree in I.T, Computers or related field
• Minimum of 3 years working experience in ICT related industry
• Knowledgeable in the relevant IT area(s),
• Experience and knowledge of key integration points between system modules
• At least one full lifecycle of system implementation experience (project preparation till Go-Live)
• System design, configuration and testing experience (Access Management)
• Experience the collection and analysis of existing business and technical requirements for Enterprise-wide Identity and Access Management (IAM) processes and procedures.
• Understanding of SAP SRM and MM, security policies and controls, user account life-cycle management, roles based access, access management, and directory
REQUIRED MALAYSIAN ONLY. Please send your cv to email@example.com cc to firstname.lastname@example.org before 9 January 2020!
Hello all! Happy Tuesday :) Any Senior Manager or Manager in Investment Banking looking out for a change? Do you do exactly as per JD below? if yes, do send me your updated CV to email@example.com Key responsibilities: * Primarily discretionary and non-discretionary portfolio management, Asia ex-Japan. * Equity fundamental and market analyses of equities traded in Malaysia and offshore markets * Publish concise, timely and quality presentations and reports to support investment recommendations * Recommend equities for discretionary fund management, clients’ non-discretionary transactions and equity derivatives Do you have what it takes? * Academic qualification: minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent * At least 5 years in investment related roles: in fund management, research, trading and/or advisory * Investment coverage: at least three major equity markets and three industries * Securities Commission of Malaysia Capital Markets Services License (Fund M