Hello all! Happy Tuesday :)
Any Senior Manager or Manager in Investment Banking looking out for a change?
Do you do exactly as per JD below? if yes, do send me your updated CV to email@example.com
* Primarily discretionary and non-discretionary portfolio management, Asia ex-Japan.
* Equity fundamental and market analyses of equities traded in Malaysia and offshore markets
* Publish concise, timely and quality presentations and reports to support investment recommendations
* Recommend equities for discretionary fund management, clients’ non-discretionary transactions and equity derivatives
Do you have what it takes?
* Academic qualification: minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent
* At least 5 years in investment related roles: in fund management, research, trading and/or advisory
* Investment coverage: at least three major equity markets and three industries
* Securities Commission of Malaysia Capital Markets Services License (Fund Management) Modules 9 and 10
Source: Nazariah Latif @ AmBank Group
Dear Connections, Love & Laugh Group is looking for: 1. Head, Corporate Branding 2. Senior Executive, Operation & Sales 3. Senior E...
Source: Rosnawi Yusof @ Continental
Assunta Hospital Vacancy - Management Trainee • Requirement : • Posses a Degree In Human Resource / Psychology / Business Admin / Management...
Dear all, Vance Bioenergy Sdn Bhd is currently hiring for the following positions: 1. HR Executive 2. HR Assistant Candidate must be willin...