Hi jobseekers! MiCare is currently looking for Medical Officer for our call center department. The details as below:
- To assist in providing medical support to the Operations team
- To do internal medical audit for selected cases
- Conduct training to improve staff medical knowledge and competency.
- Will be responsible for all medical correspondence /queries to hospitals
- Assist to plan and compile report on cost containment measures.
• Medical degree with valid APC
• Minimum 5 years working experience
• Knowledge and experience in medical claims/insurance will be an added advantage
• Computer literate.
• Possess own transport
• Pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia in both verbal and written. Ability to communicate in Mandarin is added advantage.
• Candidate must be able to communicate and liaise with people from all management level.
• Able to work in fast paced environment, independent, customer focused, result oriented & disciplined.
• Diligent, aggressive and productive performer.
• Having traits of Reliability, Empathy and Resourceful.
DM me for more info. Potential candidates can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please spread the news!
Source: Nur Syafiqah @ MiCARE
Avisena Healthcare Sdn Bhd is #hiring and urgently looking for a Head Pharmacy to join our team. Interested candidates can submit the appl...
Source: Rosnawi Yusof @ Continental
Assunta Hospital Vacancy - Management Trainee • Requirement : • Posses a Degree In Human Resource / Psychology / Business Admin / Management...
Bank Negara Malaysia is hiring! Want to be part of nation building? We are looking for passionate about technology, you are who we are look...