JOB VACANCY !
Executive - Procurement
• Responsible for sourcing, cost negotiations, credit term and buying of raw materials, consumable items, spare parts and etc.
• Issue Purchase Order to suppliers and follow up with suppliers to ensure prompt delivery of goods.
• Ensure items are delivered in time and to the place required.
• Ensure that the items are purchased from the source required.
• Plan, source and develop new potentials suppliers/vendors for economical procurement.
• Maintain a full record and coordinate with various suppliers and compare costs for purchasing requisition within the organization
• Submission of cost and prices reports to Management.
• Responsible for material planning and inventory control.
• Assist in preparing monthly reports.
• Perform any other duties as deemed fit by the Management.
• Possess Diploma/ Advanced Diploma/ Degree in Business Administration, Operation Management, Materials Planning or its equivalent.
• 1 – 2 years of relevant working experience. Preferably Chinese candidate
• Able to write & converse in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese language.
• Willing to travel.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Source: Azmira Rosli @ SWM Environment