New year, new resolution? Calling for Demand Planning Manager to work with us.
1. A recognized Diploma or Degree in Production Management / Logistics Management / Supply Chain Management.
2. More than 5 years of supply chain related experience and regional exposure in a fast-moving and high-volume industry.
3. Experience of planning in a manufacturing/packaging environment with a track record of exceeding service, cost and people targets.
4. Expertise in customer supply chain management with key focus on flows and stock management.
5. Serve as a leader and recognize and recommend opportunities to improve the total TAT delivery across all dimensions of the business.
6. Data driven with excellent analytical and planning skills.
7. An understanding of continuous improvement, lean forecasting and planning.
Hit me up at firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Rasmir Arif Rasli @ Amtrust Mobile Solutions Asia
Hello all! Happy Tuesday :) Any Senior Manager or Manager in Investment Banking looking out for a change? Do you do exactly as per JD below? if yes, do send me your updated CV to email@example.com Key responsibilities: * Primarily discretionary and non-discretionary portfolio management, Asia ex-Japan. * Equity fundamental and market analyses of equities traded in Malaysia and offshore markets * Publish concise, timely and quality presentations and reports to support investment recommendations * Recommend equities for discretionary fund management, clients’ non-discretionary transactions and equity derivatives Do you have what it takes? * Academic qualification: minimum bachelor’s degree or equivalent * At least 5 years in investment related roles: in fund management, research, trading and/or advisory * Investment coverage: at least three major equity markets and three industries * Securities Commission of Malaysia Capital Markets Services License (Fund M