Travel Consultant (Based at Aeon Tebrau City, Johor Bahru)
- Malaysian, with Diploma or equivalent level of work experience
- Good command in English and Malay. Able to speak in Mandarin/Cantonese/other dialect is a plus
- Willing to work on shift - basis (including weekends and public holiday)
- Strong communication skills and able to work both independently and as a part of the team
- Energetic, motivated, and capable of working successfully under minimal supervision
“If you love travel and know Japan very well, you have come to the right place.
We are Hiring!
We are looking for highly motivated, passionate and innovative people to join our team.
Drop your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: JTB Malaysia
Dear Connections, Love & Laugh Group is looking for: 1. Head, Corporate Branding 2. Senior Executive, Operation & Sales 3. Senior E...
Source: Rosnawi Yusof @ Continental
Assunta Hospital Vacancy - Management Trainee • Requirement : • Posses a Degree In Human Resource / Psychology / Business Admin / Management...
Dear all, Vance Bioenergy Sdn Bhd is currently hiring for the following positions: 1. HR Executive 2. HR Assistant Candidate must be willin...