Travel Consultant (Based at Aeon Tebrau City, Johor Bahru)
- Malaysian, with Diploma or equivalent level of work experience
- Good command in English and Malay. Able to speak in Mandarin/Cantonese/other dialect is a plus
- Willing to work on shift - basis (including weekends and public holiday)
- Strong communication skills and able to work both independently and as a part of the team
- Energetic, motivated, and capable of working successfully under minimal supervision
“If you love travel and know Japan very well, you have come to the right place.
We are Hiring!
We are looking for highly motivated, passionate and innovative people to join our team.
Drop your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: JTB Malaysia