Job title : Business Development & Export Executive
Location : Sungai Petani
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Business, Business Management or other related field.
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in handling export market and market intelligence analysis.
- Excellent business negotiation skills.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Self-motivated, self-reliant and target & performance-orientated.
Job description :
- To identify international business opportunities from online and offline channel for company’s market growth
- To identify, participate and manage e-commerce platforms, international exhibitions and trade showcase
- To conduct and analyze market intelligence on targeted areas and market segments pertaining to customers’ demand and behavior, market shares, competitors’ analysis etc.
- To effectively handle international customers from end-to-end by providing excellent customer service to their requirements, product information, stocks and order status, shipments status and pricing negotiation.
- To develop and update customer and prospect database as well as organizing records of customers’ feedback.
- To prepare products and export shipments documents for delivery and shipment to EMZI’s international customers (invoice, packing list, certificate of origin, manufacturing declaration etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM1,800.00 - RM2,600.00 per month
Source: Muhammad Jamil @ EMZI Holding