Urgent recruitment at Sapura, Only personnel with SABAH Work Authorization, ready to commit to a 6 months contract, able to start IMMEDIATELY. Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) 3rd Engineer X 1 headcount
· COC Class 3 (Watchkeeping Engineer Unlimited)
· 1 year DPDSV Vessel experience
· To carry out daily 3rd Engineer Engine Room duties as per Chief Engineer’s standing instruction
· Assist as required by 2nd Engineer’s on daily tasks
· Planned and routine maintenance of the mechanical installations onboard the ship.
· To comply with IMO regulations and requirements and uphold company policies and safety requirements
2) Able Seaman (AB) X 3 headcount
· Responsible to carry out all duties assigned by the Master/Chief Officer in relation to Deck Maintenance and cleanliness onboard
· Lashing and securing the deck cargo or equipment on deck.
· Maintenance of deck machinery and equipment
· Washing down the vessel externally.
· Internal cleanliness of specified areas during watch periods.
· Night watches in Port as required.
· General deck-work as required.
· Manning mooring stations as required.
· Assist in lookout when passing restricted visibility area or pirate-infested area
· Assist the diving crew as necessary and liaise with the bridge.
· Working within other departments as instructed by the Master/Chief Officer
· Assist as required
To comply with IMO regulations and requirement and uphold company policies and safety requirements
Email CV to email@example.com
Best wishes to all Jobseekers!
Source: Siti Sarah Shamsudin @ Sapura Energy