Sime Darby Industrial is currently looking for Senior Executive, Regional Safety Officer to be based in Miri.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma in (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent. Valid Green Book is a must,
• Minimum 6 years’ working experience in a registered Safety Officer role
• Valid BOSEIT qualification to travel offshore,
• Ensure Environment, Safety & Health (ESH) activities and performance complies with the respective legislations, Company and Customer operational requirements,
• Determine best corrective / preventive action approach to reduce environmental, safety and health risks for the Company that suitable to the operations,
• Conduct incident investigations in accordance with the Incident Notification and Investigation procedure within the region.
• Ensure effective Emergency Preparedness and Response Plans is developed, implemented and regularly tested across the region,
• Ensure the SDISB Safety Management System is implemented across the region (ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001).
Those interested may send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click link below:
Source: Zureen Mohd Rashidi @ Sime Darby Industrial
Thursday, June 18, 2020
Senior Executive, Regional Safety Officer
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Various positions - Kuala Lumpur Golf & Country Club (KLGCC) & Sime Darby Property
Dear all, Happy Ramadhan ! Back again with me, I might have an interesting role for you to apply for the below positions at Kuala Lumpur Gol...
Source: Rosnawi Yusof @ Continental
Assunta Hospital Vacancy - Management Trainee • Requirement : • Posses a Degree In Human Resource / Psychology / Business Admin / Management...
Dear all, Vance Bioenergy Sdn Bhd is currently hiring for the following positions: 1. HR Executive 2. HR Assistant Candidate must be willin...
Post a Comment