Sime Darby Industrial is currently looking for Senior Executive, Regional Safety Officer to be based in Miri.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma in (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent. Valid Green Book is a must,
• Minimum 6 years’ working experience in a registered Safety Officer role
• Valid BOSEIT qualification to travel offshore,
• Ensure Environment, Safety & Health (ESH) activities and performance complies with the respective legislations, Company and Customer operational requirements,
• Determine best corrective / preventive action approach to reduce environmental, safety and health risks for the Company that suitable to the operations,
• Conduct incident investigations in accordance with the Incident Notification and Investigation procedure within the region.
• Ensure effective Emergency Preparedness and Response Plans is developed, implemented and regularly tested across the region,
• Ensure the SDISB Safety Management System is implemented across the region (ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001).
Those interested may send in your CV to email@example.com or click link below:
Source: Zureen Mohd Rashidi @ Sime Darby Industrial