Hull Structural Engineer
· perform as Reviewer for Structural Discipline Engineering Deliverables
· manage the Engineering Contractors and Equipment Vendors
· identify and ensure execution of the structural engineering scope of work in accordance with the legal obligations, contract terms, scope of work, technical requirements and company policy
· interact with and support the engineering contractors as required (including Marine Engineering, Hull Engineering, Structural Engineering, Topsides Module Engineering, Integration Engineering, LQ Engineering, Shipyard Engineering, etc.) and equipment/ package vendors
· update job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging methodology improvements; and absorbing new practices from clients and partners
· coordinate discipline issues between client, contractors, vendors and other relevant parties
· preferably a Degree qualified in a technical subject
· good use of (Navisworks Tekla, StaadPro, etc.)
· experience of FPSO projects
· At least 5 years experienced in offshore structural engineering (previous role for other FPSO contractor is an added advantage)
Please send cv to above email - email@example.com
Source: PL Tang @ NES Global Talent
Dear Connections, Love & Laugh Group is looking for: 1. Head, Corporate Branding 2. Senior Executive, Operation & Sales 3. Senior E...
Source: Rosnawi Yusof @ Continental
Assunta Hospital Vacancy - Management Trainee • Requirement : • Posses a Degree In Human Resource / Psychology / Business Admin / Management...
Dear all, Vance Bioenergy Sdn Bhd is currently hiring for the following positions: 1. HR Executive 2. HR Assistant Candidate must be willin...